We are in need of an Administrative Assistant for our Miami Office. The person should have minimum 3 year of experience.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Administrative Professional for our Miami Office. A successful candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills and experience with cultivating client relationships and teamwork. Secretarial, clerical and administrative duties are performed within the framework of specific job functions. Assignments generally require knowledge of the practices and procedures of the function, company products, policies and programs.
You will schedule conferences, appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements for senior staff and perform a variety of word processing tasks in relation to technical and non-technical documentation, including the thorough check of formats, grammar, spelling and punctuation. Archiving, records management, document control within a specific team and/or project may be an expected component of the support role.
Other work will include:
- Assembles, reproduces prepared documents for both internal and external deliverables,
- Prepares reports, manuals, agendas, correspondence and memoranda,
- Provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals,
- Utilizes office equipment to accomplish assigned tasks, and
- May be called upon to administer other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of administrative / secretarial / clerical experience
- Increased ability to multitask
- Adapts quickly to new tasks
- Increasing ability to understand and set priorities.
- Ability to keep accurate meeting and phone records
- Ability to manage scheduling for multiple managers
- Valid driver’s license