We are in need of a CADD Technician for our Miami Office. The person should have minimum 1 year of experience.
We are actively seeking a creative, talented CADD Technician for immediate employment in Miami. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate knowledge in AutoCAD design and detailing. The incumbent can look forward to projects including high and mid-rise buildings, water and waste-water pump stations, treatment plants, parking lots and drainage structures.
The CADD Technician will utilize their time effectively and productively in support of engineering staff. This position will receive specific instructions from individual project managers and task leaders. The candidate may assist other departments or offices if their work demand requires it.
You will prepare construction drawings from conceptual design to final deliverable stage and have the flexibility to serve as a cross-disciplinary resource for drafting services.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Completion of relevant drafting courses or program, or demonstrated equivalent
• Basic technical knowledge of drafting techniques, as well as training in CAD and spreadsheet software
• Must be proficient with current AutoCAD and the respective 3D software and Microsoft Office (word & Excel)
• Ability to work independently, think critically and proactively, and work efficiently in a team oriented fast-paced environment
• Ability to create technical drawings under the direction of Engineers
• Ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities in a flexible manner
• Willingness to assist with a wide range of projects and work with multiple project manager
• High attention to detail
• Strong interest in all phases of Civil and Structural Engineering (Buildings, Transportation, Bridges, Water Resources, etc.) project design and construction.
• Valid driver’s license