305 Consulting Engineers, LLC (305) is in need of a Contract Support Specialist for CEI projects in South Florida.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Will have performed or assisted in project related duties such as LIMS, progress and final estimates, EEO compliance, processing Construction Contract changes, etc.
- Should exercise independent judgment in planning work details and making technical decisions related to the office aspects of the project.
- Should be familiar with the Department’s Procedures covering the project related duties as described and be proficient in the computer programs necessary to perform these duties.
- Should be proficient in Multi-Line and Engineering Menu.
- Ability to safely navigate construction work sites with uneven terrain.
- Periodic weekend and night work may be required.
- Valid Driver’s license required.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering desirable
- Minimum three (3) years of road & bridge construction engineering inspection (CEI) experience
Must also currently have or be willing to obtain the following certifications, as a minimum, within three (3) months of hire:
Florida Department of Transportation’s (FDOT’s) Construction Training Qualification Program (CTQP)
- CTQP Final Estimates Level II
- International Municipal Signal Association (IMSA) Traffic Signal Inspector Level I
The salary is dependent upon level of skills and experience.
305 Consulting Engineers, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.