305 Consulting Engineers, LLC (305) is in need of a Construction Engineering and Inspection (CEI) Inspector for our Miami office.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Skilled at applying mathematical formulas and engineering principles to determine field adjustments.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and system maps.
- Ability to understand and follow contractor schedules.
- Ability to carry 40 pounds (testing equipment).
- Ability to stand and sit as needed on project work sites, climb ladders, work at heights, and work outdoors in a wide range of weather conditions, periodic weekend and night work may be required.
- Ability to safely navigate construction work sites with uneven terrain.
- Valid Driver’s license required.
- Performs assignments in assisting Senior Inspector in the performance of their duties.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in construction inspection, one (1) year of which shall have been in bridge and/or roadway construction inspection.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelors’ Degree in Civil Engineering and registered as an Engineering Intern (EI) desirable.
Must also currently have or be willing to obtain the following certifications, as a minimum, within twelve (12) months of hire:
Florida Department of Transportation’s (FDOT’s) Construction Training Qualification Program (CTQP)
- CTQP Concrete Field Inspector Level I
- CTQP Final Estimates Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I
- CTQP Pile Driving Inspection
- CTQP Drilled Shaft Inspection (required for inspection of all drilled shafts including miscellaneous structures such as sign structures, lighting structures, and traffic signal structures)
- International Municipal Signal Association (IMSA) Traffic Signal Inspector Level I
- FDOT Intermediate Maintenance of Traffic (MOT)
- Nuclear Radiation Safety
- Florida Stormwater, Erosion, and Sedimentation Control Training and Certification Program for inspectors and contractors
The salary is dependent upon level of skills and experience.
305 Consulting Engineers, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.