305 Consulting Engineers, LLC (305) is in need of a Construction Engineering and Inspection (CEI) Project Administrator in our Miami office.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Skilled at applying mathematical formulas and engineering principles to determine field adjustments,
- Skills – good communication skills, verbal and written,
- Problem solving and analytical skills,
- Able to read engineering drawings and system maps,
- Able to understand and follow contractor schedules,
- Able to exercise independent judgment in planning work details,
- Able to plan tasks and implement action items,
- Able to exhibit a professional demeanor and attitude when interacting with colleagues and clients,
- Able to make technical decisions related to the office aspects of the project,
- Able to stand and sit as needed on project work sites, climb ladders, work at heights, and work outdoors in a wide range of weather conditions, periodic weekend and night work may be required,
- Able to safely navigate construction work sites with uneven terrain,
- Able to receive direction and effectively execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Receives general instruction regarding assignments,
- Directs and assigns specific tasks to inspectors and assists in all phases of the construction project,
- Responsible for the progress and final estimates throughout the construction project duration,
- Delivers on assignments and demonstrates a “get things done” attitude.
- Minimum of two (2) years of engineering experience in construction of major road or bridge structures. For interested candidates without a degree, a minimum of eight (8) years of engineering experience, two (2) years of which involved construction of major road or bridge structures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering may be substituted for one (1) year of experience.
- Valid Driver’s license required.
Florida Department of Transportation’s (FDOT’s) Construction Training Qualification Program (CTQP)
- CTQP Final Estimates Level II
- FDOT Intermediate Maintenance of Traffic (MOT)
- Attend CTQP Quality Control Manager Course and pass the examination.
305 offers competitive salaries, professional development and benefits (including those that promote a healthy work/life balance).
305 Consulting Engineers, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.