305 Consulting Engineers, LLC (305) is actively seeking a Sr. Project Engineer for CEI projects in South Florida. 305 is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects. The successful candidate can look forward to projects including various assignments for the Miami-Dade County Department of Transportation and Public Works, the Florida Department of Transportation, Expressway Authorities and local municipalities throughout Florida. Our preferred incumbent will be responsible for marketing and leading CEI pursuits in Florida. Responsibilities will include managing the firms CEI projects and staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in managing CEI staff and performing Construction Engineering and Inspection duties on highway and bridge construction projects preferably in Southeast Florida,
- Direct highly complex and specialized construction engineering administration and inspection program,
- Plans and organizes the work of subordinate and staff members,
- Develops and/or reviews policies, methods, practices, and procedures,
- Reviews programs for conformance with FDOT standards,
- Train and develop staff,
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Minimum 5-10 years of experience including: Construction Management on Civil Transportation Projects
Registered in the State of Florida as a Professional Engineer. Must also currently have the following certifications, as a minimum:
Florida Department of Transportation’s (FDOT’s) Construction Training Qualification Program (CTQP)
- CTQP Final Estimates Level II
- FDOT Advanced MOT Certification
- CTQP Quality Control Manager
- Complete the Critical Structures Construction Issues, Self-Study Course
305 offers competitive benefits (including those that promote a healthy work/life balance). The salary is dependent upon level of skills, enthusiasm and experience.
305 Consulting Engineers, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.