305 Consulting Engineers, LLC (305) is in need of a Construction Engineering and Inspection (CEI) Senior ITS Inspector for our Miami office. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience with Fiber Installation Inspection and OTDR Fiber Testing, DMR Operation and Testing, Controller Operation and Testing, CCTV Installation, Operation and Testing, Familiarity with Existing Communication Equipment and Switches.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Responsible for performing highly complex technical assignments related to the inspection of Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) installations including conduit, directional bores, fiber optic cables and terminations, and ITS devices such as CCTV cameras, VDS’s, and DMS boards,
- Responsibilities will also include troubleshooting and testing,
- Inspection of non-ITS installations will also be required,
- Prior CEI inspection experience is a requirement.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing lower-level inspectors,
- Work is performed under the general supervision of the Project Administrator.
- Ten (10) years of experience in construction inspection, eight (8) years of which shall have been in ITS construction inspection.
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelors’ Degree in Civil Engineering and registered as an Engineering Intern (EI) desirable.
Must also currently have or be willing to obtain the following certifications, as a minimum, within three (3) months of hire:
Florida Department of Transportation’s (FDOT’s) Construction Training Qualification Program (CTQP)
- International Municipal Signal Association (IMSA) Traffic Signal Inspector Level II
The salary is dependent upon level of skills and experience.
305 Consulting Engineers, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.