We are in need of an entry level Civil Engineer for our Miami Office. The person should have Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- The successful candidate will prepare site civil design packages on a variety of assignments involving engineering for infrastructure design of water, sanitary sewer, storm drain, and storm water management systems, site grading, roadway and site paving, and sediment and erosion control. This will include working under the supervision of a professional engineer to prepare design calculations, technical reports, cost estimates and construction documents.
- Other work will involve the preparation of drawings and specifications for civil works projects for private, municipal, state, and federal government clients.
- The candidate will also assist with proposals to provide services for engineering projects or programs. In addition to office work, travel to project locations may be required in support of field investigations and during construction.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Recent Graduate with 0 – 2 years of experience with an emphasis in civil engineering design
- Participated in project design activities
- Able to work effectively in team situations
- Proficiency with CADD (Microstation and/or AutoCAD) and Civil3D a plus
- Ability to prepare plans and specifications
- Studies in and/or knowledge of hydrologic, hydraulic, storm water management, roadway and other infrastructure design
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong Computer skills with standard office software for spreadsheets, documents, and databases
- Highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Valid Driver’s License
The salary is dependent upon level of skills and experience. 305 Consulting Engineers, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
305 Consulting Engineers, LLC is a Miami based professional firm of Engineers and Construction Managers specializing in Civil Engineering Design, Structural Engineering Design, Construction Engineering and Inspection (CEI) and Construction Management services for government agencies and private developers in South Florida and beyond.